

As many of you know I have been a faithful (yet silent) follower of many friend's blogs for a few years now. So, I have decided to retire from my spectator post and join in the game! My goal is at least one post a week but knowing me that will become one post a month..... :) Sorry for the boring template but I haven't had time to figure out all the fun parts of this thing yet.
To kick off my inaugural post I have a big announcement......I am engaged!! Justin popped the big question on Friday the 13th (Feb.) and after a startled moment of silence I, of course, said yes. Not many of you know (or have even heard of Justin) so let me introduce him. He's an Alabama boy (with the best Southern accent) whom I have been dating for the last year and a half. We've been living together for about one month and we have already started a little family with our Cocker Spaniel, Mia, and our Doberman, Jag. He's an avid outdoorsman and would love to spend his life in the woods hunting and fishing. Unfortunately for him he has to work and hang out with me occasionally. :) I'm also lucky in that I have a chef living with me now......this man can cook!! I could go on for a long time but suffice it to say that y'all would love him and I am so excited to have finally found "the one". Oh, and he has a cool last name as well, I will be Mrs. Bamonte. (Oh, and these pictures were supposed to be at the bottom of the text but my computer kicked me off the internet every time I tried to move them.....time for a new computer!)
Alright, I will keep you guys posted with the planning and hopefully we can all catch up soon!
OH MY GOSH!! CONGRATS! So, when is the big day, where, come on come on, give us all the details!! So glad to see you are on here now. Blogger is a ton of fun, just make sure you leave tons of comments for us too now! Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteHey, Kristen! I'm excited you have a blog now! It will be great getting a little peek into your life! Congrats on your engagement!!!! That is so exciting!!!! And, yes, now you have to comment on our blogs! If you don't have my address, email me! Congrats, again, I'm super excited for you!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS in right! I am so happy for you two!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat should say IS :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats, chica! Can't wait to hear all about the planning and such! Sounds like everything is going really good for you! Hope you update often as I'd love to see how/what you're up to. :) Now...get on that commenting thing!!!
ReplyDeletecongrats!!!! good to hear from you and i will be adding your blog to my 'favs'.
ReplyDeletenow you need to join facebook too!! hahaha, babysteps, i know... they're both time suckers.
congrats again!