Sunday, April 5, 2009

Open House and other things....

Last weekend was our seocnd annual Open House at work. It's our way of showcasing the clinic and getting to interact with and spoil our clients a little bit and, hopefully, attract some new clients. We have a few search and rescue dogs and frisbee dogs come do demos, a behavior training group put on demos, and we also invite some rescue groups to bring pets that are up for adoption. We give tours throughout the hospital and provide a cookout for those who show up. Usually we (the doctors and staff OTHER than our boss) dread this event since we're giving up a Saturday but I have to admit, I kind of enjoy it.....:) This year it wasn't that hard to give up the saturday seeing as it was storming the entire time.

Otherwise things have not been too exciting around here. Justin and I checked out a few more reception locations this weekend for the wedding and I think we have found the one. I'm not telling though until we make up our minds!

Hope everybody has a great week and a great Easter!


Deb, Josie, and I standing in front of a giant flea. It's pouring so this was our only shot....
Audrey, a technician, showcasing her dental suite
A stuffed animal hooked up to anesthesia and ready to go under the knife....



4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun place to work....especially if that giant flea is out front all the time! I want my picture taken in front of a giant flea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your office looks nice and clean and friendly! my vet (6 houses from me) is kind of icky and the Dr. is literally 70. boy have i been there A LOT for the past month. hopefully my kitty gets her staples out tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too Me too! I want a pic with the flea! Your place looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the giant flea, of course! Your office looks very nice!

    ReplyDelete