Sunday, June 21, 2009

Disney World!

I have taken a long blogging hiatus because I have been in Disney World for the last 3 months.....I wish. :) No, in May, Mom treated us to a week long trip to Disney World in Orlando. She takes every grandchild when they are 5 years old and sometimes will let an aunt and her fiance tag along. This time it was Carson's turn. We had a great time!! It was Justin's first time to Disney and he was like a little kid. The only down side was the weather....it thunder-stormed for at least 2 hours every day. :( However, the rain did not come without a sunny side because the temperature was much more tolerable (80 vs 90 degrees) and the parks were not too crowded. We wore through several ponchos each during the trip. Justin took 450 pictures....I will share SOME of those with you. :)

Thanks, Mom and Dad!!!!!

Eating dinner at Bumba Gump Shrimp Co., Universal

Waiting in the rain, again......


Buzz Light Year ride. Carson was happy because he got to shoot things :)
Canada, Epcot


4 comments:

  1. What fun! Ricky & Colleen, my parents, & my fam are planning a Disney trip in September. I hear you set a date...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?!?!? A new post!!! hee hee Looks like fun even with the rain, looking forward to seeing more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there....you're back! :) I trip to Disney in the rain...nothan better! Looks like fun...good to see pictures of your parents too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun! ryan has a relative who takes each nephew or niece there when they turn 5 too. i haven't been since our HS trip which has some good * and some bad * memories. i can't wait to take my kids someday and make new memories. ;) it was awesome that your parents planned that trip for us!!! they must really like disney! ;)

    ReplyDelete