I just thought that I would post a few pictures of home. I bought this cute little house in February, 2008. I love it! It's the prettiest in the spring with all of the flowers blooming. I also recently got a new car so I thought I would throw that one in as well. Of course, I'll have to put in a picture of my old Civic as a tribute and farewell. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love your house, it's so cute! The devil horns are hilarious...hee hee Your new buick is super nice, my nan just bought one too, I love hers! Keep up the pace with your posting silly head, it's nice to see what you are up to more than once every ten years! :)
ReplyDeleteYour house is so cute, Kristen! I bet you love that sunroom...it looks fun! And of course, your new ride is loverly!
ReplyDeletethe screened in porch looks awesome! hmmm, i'll have to look into your new car. we're going to be in the market for a new one soon.
ReplyDeleteHi, Kristen! Cool blog and your home IS awesome! It's beautiful :)
ReplyDeletehttp://thejacquets3.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteOh, you can visit us here... it's private if I don't list it :)
Your house is cute!
ReplyDelete